[RC] Virginia Horse Property - Stacy Sadar

To keep this endurance related.... I have horses and we want horse property in Virginia.

My husband and I are looking for property in the Galax / Fries Virginia area.  We are looking for 20 or more acres (give or take).  If anyone has any they are interested in selling, please contact me immediately.  We will be in the area this weekend and Monday/Tuesday if needed.

Thanks!
Stacy Sadar
stacy_sadar@xxxxxxxxx  stacy_sadar at yahoo dot com
OR