[RC] Any Photographers willing to come to NW Florida in March?!?! - Christina Schiro

For some reason, this year I am having a really difficult time securing a photographer for our NATRC Spanish Trail CTR on March 11-12, 2006 in Milton, Florida (Northwest Florida Panhandle).
If you or someone you know is an equine photographer or you can suggest someone, please forward me their name and contact info (if possible) to me ASAP. The ride is held at the Coldwater Recreation Area of the Blackwater River State Forest. There are electric/water campsites and meal packages available.
I have already contacted Pan Murray, Paula Chmura, Jackie Hardin, Harry Shelley, and Becky Siler and they have said they can't make it for sure or they are almost positive they can't/won't come, so no need to give me their names!
Christina Schiro, Spanish Trail XX Ride Secretary