[RC] Frigid Digit - GoldenCMK

We seem to be having many coming from out of state so I want to inform everyone, even though we have had some rain, Decatur has not has very much.

There will be NO open flames allowed. This means no camp fires, BBQing or grills. Those who smoke while riding will be asked not to do so out on trail. There will be dinner provided Saturday night but my advice is bring ready-to-eat meals for Friday that do not require cooking outside.

We will be hauling water out on trails. My advice is to haul in your own water in for camping, do not rely on the pond water in camp to fill your buckets when you get there. We will be hauling water into camp also but it would help us out if you bring your own. If you have extra containers maybe bring more for ones who did not bring enough.

There will be a farrier, and horse massager and chiropractor in camp to pamper your horse. There will be a tack trailer there too in case you are not broke enough.

For the newbies, we will have a Newbies Meeting, Friday night at 6 pm before the ride meeting.

We have lots of volunteers this year so make sure you take the time to thank them. Many will be on water hauling duty, so they will deserve thank from your horses!

I look forward to seeing everyone. And if your not coming to Frigid Digit, I hope to see yall at the Convention.

Maria