[RC] Becky Silers ride journey - Judie Ricci

Hi Ya Becky,
we are in N VA.  one hour from the OD,  4 hours from Micheux,  Im not sure how many to the Vermont rides,  4 hours to Cranberry classic, and the Mustang,   on the map between Warrenton and Culpepper,   just off  HWY 17.    We have room for you and your horses.   Room to park your rig ,     We live in a wild life management area and have 20 miles of trails that start beside our fence.!!   Irving M is coming out soon on his way to the S. East.  so he can let y'all know how it is  here .    Any one that needs  a place to stay on the way to the NE rides let us know.
We are in the book.   soon to be known as Meadow Springs Training Center.      ( a shameless plug :) )       Judie Ricci in Sumerduck Va 22742

Judie Ricci
EarthLink Revolves Around You.