[RC] tip list jobs - Fedex - OT - Dawn Simas

<<My reaction to the suggesting tip list was, gee, maybe I should consider
becoming one of these people that get such great tips! >>
<<UPS - Regular driver - $15.
FedEx - Not allowed to accept cash gifts, but a gift
up to $25 in value is permissible. >>

Okay, I am a Fedex driver (Wild About Cats is volunteer-run) and have been for nearly 24 years and have NEVER received a tip this large.  And I have delivered to high end areas like Tahoe and Pebble Beach/Carmel.  Honestly, it's a great company and I'm paid fairly, I don't expect a tip.  I usually get baked goods from my regulars that I've known for years, which I appreciate most because I never have time to eat during this season, so I gobble them on the go.  Once, in a blizzard *and* on Xmas day no less, I was Santa Helper knocking on doors that morning and still delivering presents:  That day I did get one bottle of wine and one $10 tip from the astonished customers I'd never met.  IMO, the poor UPS driver needs a bigger tip than I, they work even harder...