Date: 12/09/06 07:59:33
Subject: Re: [RC] [RC] Blackwater Boogie - the rest of the story! Now cold..........:-)

Heck -- easier to just outfit your trailer with propane heat.  Quiet, warm, and efficient -- and you won't have neighbor's punching you in the nose for running a 1,000 decibel motor that sounds like a jumbo jet coming in for a landing.  Won't need a mountain of blankets and quilts every ride, either. I **love** my propane heater.   I use silent batteries for all my electrical needs (including TV and DVD player) and solar panels to recharge.

If life is just too cold in the north without a generator, simply come south for the rides. :-)

Oh. Wait.  This whole altercation took place in Florida, land of bikinis, sun, and surf .... right?

Nevermind.