[RC] Barn Door Gates - Val Nicoson

Anyone have any idea where we can get a gate to go across a barn door without having to close the barn door itself?
I think what we're looking for is something called an Air Gate or something...it's wide at one end and narrow at the other end...allowing a human to step thru it easily but to keep a horse in.  Any other ideas are welcome.
Thanks in Advance,
Val + Sania (I get to go home soon)