[RC] Black Water Boogie-reply to Barbara Mccrary - LinLaurFarms

This is why I sent my post of what I heard after seeing Roxanne's post:

You just took the one version and want to ban someone you feel is clearly at fault. How did you come up with the truth and determined fault so clearly? I need to use your rose colored glasses for a while I guess. Because it was very clouded to me.

I have shared what I was told and she shared what she was told and that is that. That was  I intended to do........

Laurie Whaley Pearson