Re: [RC] Tipping - Sky Ranch

Tom said:
<When service is done well anybody likes to get a tip.  Sometimes it just makes their day and they remember you better the next day.>

So true.  And speaking as a former waitress (one of the many, many varied jobs I've had in my life, including ice cream truck driver, ringing a bell) tips are really appreciated by those who don't earn much.  I ALWAYS tip 20% (or even more) unless the service is really poor.  I think waitresses can spot each other - ha! - because I've always gotten really good service, especially when I'm dining alone.

Carla Richardson
Colorado