Re: [RC] [RC] [RC] Trailer loading - Debbie Kirchner

I love the Circles, and have done that, the not tieing for you is the part that worries me the most, could you get "A CLIP" that would allow her to pull with out sitting back, and eventually quit pulling, it sounds like that is the missing link for you, she is not standing tied for you, so if she pulles on the clip and comes out, go un clip it and move her in circles... that way she will not get hurt...

Does she tie well outside the trailer?? if not you might want to practice with the clip not in the trailer,

Don't you hate it when there is something missing in the process, that you just can not get your finger on to get them over the Hump for something??? been there done that, hopefully something someone says will Click with you, and work... good luck...

Debbie ~Someday, I will soar with the Eagles....
Until then, I float on the back of a barefoot gaited Morgan~
New Silver Solution a Patented Broad-Spectrum Antimicrobial Agent
automaticbuilder.com/soda/silver