[RC] ariat terrains vs ariat dumas - vjhogen

 I have both the terrains and the dumas.  I feel that the terrains are a little more comfortable, but they get hot.  The dumas are great for riding in the summer. They seem a little stiffer, but that might be because they are not fully broke in yet.  I spent an entire summer of hiking and riding in them, but they still feel a little stiff.  The terrains don't let your feet get quite as dirty as the dumas.  I love them both for different reasons.  The dumas allow your feet to breath a lot more than the terrains.  I started out with terrains, tried the dumas and have found they both have benefits.  Will keep a pair of each from now on.