[RC] Ariat Terrain vs Ariat Duma - Sheri Thompson

I was wondering what the difference is between the Ariat Terrains and the Ariat Dumas besides the price.  I've always used the Ariat Terrains but if the Ariat Dumas have more padding for my feet I would like to know.

Sheri Thompson
"Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well
preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting
"...holy sh*t...what a ride!"
Happy Trails