[RC] Starved Arabs- be careful of giving horses away - Jody Rogers-Buttram

Hello All,

  I thought I would go ahead and share what I have been working so hard on this week.  We have a group of Arabs, was close to 20 of them, they have died down to maybe 6-8 in my county.  I reported this Monday, got the media involved and hopefully we will find the others.

To make this endurance related...Cash Pony was a rescue just like this.    Less than 2 years later, he is the AERC jr. 100 mile champion.

Here is the link to the news.  http://www.whnt.com/  Click on the featured video in the center of the page....Starved Lawrence county horse.

Jody