Re: [RC] Keeping your pant legs from riding up on while on your horse - Ed & Wendy Hauser

At various times both with tights and other pants I have had this problem.  I have found 3 solutions that work.

1. Sew a stirup onto the bottom of the tights.  Goes under arch of foot they can't ride up.
2. Duct tape the tights to your legs.
3. Forget the half chaps, wrap lower leg with Vet Wrap (TM) bandage.

Ed
Ed & Wendy Hauser
2994 Mittower Road
Victor, MT 59875