Re: [RC] first ride hindsight - Kari Hanes

I have to agree here too. Even though I have a "horsey hubby" to help me out, there has always been others there to lend a hand as well. If your area is anything like mine you'll meet all kinds of people who are more than willing to share almost everything they have with you. Just go do it, don't sweat the small stuff! You'll be hooked and hopelessly addicted!
Kari

SHEILA A WALSH wrote:
We'll be there for ya.