[RC] [RC] Stifle surgery - sherman

I have a spur in my shoulder visible on x-ray that caused considerable and constant pain, I could feel it crunching with every move of my body. Chiropractic care didn’t stop the pain, but glucosamine & chondroitin sure did. I decided to try that before surgery because I knew so many people who’d had shoulder surgery & suffered so much during the healing. I was thrilled to avoid the surgery. It’s about 7 years pain free now.

Kathy

Lucy wrote:

In her case, from looking at the x-rays, she has

a "notch" on the bone that the stifle gets hooked

into and locks. You can feel and see it popping.