[RC] why do i come to ridecamp? - Kearby, Kate G Civ 748 CBSG/OM

I was asked this question...

wonder what makes endurance riders tick and perhaps want to find out that what I have seen and hear is not the norm.

I was responding to what someone said newbies should do and I wondered from my experience if 'oldies' should do it to...  apparently you have run into similar situations.

Being a ctr rider I find most endurance riders I know to be aloof and beyond approach, so the only way I can communicate is on ridecamp and I have done a couple LDs and plan on a 50 at frigit digit in Feb.  but I'm around 2000 lifetime miles in natrc.