[RC] opening gates? - Tx Trigger

kate posted: >>>If I had a horse that wouldn't open a gate and stand there nice and hold it for a dozen horses if need be  WHILE I'M MOUNTED, I'd be doing some serious training before I left home or finding another horse!<<<

Out west, most of the gates we found on rides were barbed wire cowboy gates, that often took TWO people to open them because they were strung so tight, and the wire loop was hard to get off over the post. Hardly any horse friendly gates that you could stay mounted....but I guess you are welcome to try......

Jonni