[RC] Easycare - Spottedracer

Karen, I have a question...

Why is it more expensive to buy 'direct' from easycare - when both Jeffers and Country Supply both advertise the same product cheaper in their catalogs???

Yep, I've looked in many other catalogs and have found this same pattern... not just at ebay stores....  And Easycare seems to offer no 'return guarantee/money back'  either. So why should it matter WHERE we purchase Brand-new easycare products - when no one seems to offer 'return guarantee/money back' on these products anyways??

Here's what Easycare has on it's site about it's warranties:
Warranty Disclaimer
This site and the materials and products on this site are provided "as is" and without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied. To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, EASYCARE, INC. disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
Limitation of Liability
EASYCARE, INC. shall not be liable for any special, incidental, indirect or consequential damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use, the materials on this site or the performance of the products purchased through the site, even if EASYCARE, INC. has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Applicable law may not allow the limitation of exclusion of liability or incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.

Seems alot different way of doing business than other manufacturers of consumer goods.....
Just my viewpoint as a consumer who reads ALL the fine print BEFORE deciding to make a purchase......
- LP