RE: [RC] Pain and stiffness after a 50/it can be prevented somewhat! - Chrystal Woodhouse

  You may have to remind yourself
many times within an hour to drop your shoulders.  It's not easy to get out
of the habit.  And, most of us will deny that we do it.  Get a friend to
watch you.  Hunch your shoulders up to your ears and then drop them as far
as you can.  Get your friend to ride behind and notice how you gradually
start raising them again.  Get them to remind you to drop them and shake
them out.

Or get a dreassage coach who will mention your shoulders ( they need to be back, back, BACK! Open your chest. NOW! ) What are you doing ?RELAX you have to RELAX or you will hurt, RELAXXXXXX.. SHOULDERS!!!!...CHEST...WHY DON"T YOU RELAX????!!!!  every 2 or 3 seconds for many months>;_0 ;-) I used to DREAM those words I heard them so often. :-)