[RC] Agway - Karen

Let the buyer beware!  These Epics are being sold at much lower that the manufacturers suggested retail price. Although you may purchase boots very cheaply on e-Bay there are many dealers who are selling used boots, and/or whose warranties may not be honored because they are not authorized by EasyCare to sell on e-Bay.

Karen

[RC] I got my new epics for less than retail!!! - Spottedracer