[RC] Paints in endurance/CTR - Lysane Cree

Hi,

I am in contact with the American Paint Horse Association as I would like to write an article for the Paint Horse Journal which showcases the Paint Horses who are competing in endurance and competitive trail rides in North America.
I need to get an idea of who is out there and what kind of things I can write about so that I can draft an outline.

I know there are a few people on ridecamp who mentioned that they compete with registered Paints, but I would like to get this out there to anyone else who might also be riding a Paint and has not posted on ridecamp.

I am looking for information like:

Registered name of horse, age
Location -
Organization you ride under
Whether you are earning points with the Paint Alternative Competition (PAC) program
Mileage to date, types of rides
Short biography/Ride history
Ride stories
Photos

And any other interesting information you might like to provide. For the photos, photos of you and your horse out on trail, at a ride, or camping would probably be ideal. The photos have to be clear, focused, well centered and I would need to have the name of the photographer and permission of the photographer (if it is not your own) for the photo to go in the Journal. And identify the photo (where it was taken, name of horse in photo).

You can reply to me at this email address.

Thanks so much!

Lysane