Re: [SPAM] [RC] First 25 mile ride - Lynne Glazer

I agree with your assessment and conclusion--only other factor not mentioned is the human factor. After fighting the lost-mind thing, does the HUMAN have what it takes to make it 50 miles? So it might take more prep than otherwise expected for #2 to have a happy outcome :-) I prefer that #2 happen at a multiday ride with no LD offered, to stack the odds a bit more in my favor, no horses suddenly coming up fast from behind.

Lynne