Re: FW: [RC] FEI Championships - Trailrite

In a message dated 11/22/2006 9:51:02 PM Pacific Standard Time, jfhrome@xxxxxxx writes:
So I wonder, how much of the greater rate of treatment is due to the
availability of facilities, and treatment to help speed rehydration
rather than treat an actual problem?

Along with this, I'm concerned that the pendulum can swing too far --
that being too quick to put a horse on an IV just to make him feel
better or rehydrate more quickly may not actually be a good thing.  An
IV is an invasive treatment, after all.

--
Joe Long
jlong@xxxxxxxxxxxxx