[RC] Question about Truck Tires - Dolores Arste

I have a Ford f-250 and one of my tires is damaged. The others are good.
I shop says its best to replace all 4 tires. I have a brand new spare sitting
under the truck. What do you all think about putting on the spare and
using the one that has a bald spot as a spare?

Or, if I bought 1 new tire and had two new ones where would you put them
on the truck - Front, Back ??

Warmly,
Dolores