[RC] [RC] US Rider roadside assistance - sherman

I believe US Rider contracts with the “big rig” towing companies all over the US. I had a problem with my van, a brand new thermostat was defective after picking it up from the shop. In the busiest time of the day, they sent a deputy to check on me, contacted multiple towing companies until they could find one that could assist me in a reasonable amount of time (actually asked the deputy to call his “next in rotation” to get quicker service) and then talked to the tow truck driver after he hooked up my van and gave him a US Rider credit card# to charge the towing service to so I wouldn’t have to be inconvenienced by paying the driver myself,  then having to file paperwork to be reimbursed. Now that’s good service. Go to their website! www.usrider.org or call them.

Kathy

Grass Valley, CA

I live in south central Texas and am wondering about their coverage. Do they have representatives in most areas? Will I have to wait for hours to get service? AAA is fairly common in my area and I've only had to wait about an hour both times I've needed them. Butj I'm curious about US Rider. Thanks for any info you can give me.

Peggy K.