Re: [RC] MY mistake - SandyDSA

I don't believe it is because of or relegated on to this sport. The "it is someone else's fault - not mine" mentality is the reason that more and more schools do not allow dodge ball, tag, jungle gyms and the like. Why? Because obnoxious people now feel that if little Johnny gets hurt, it MUST be SOMEONE'S fault - and because it is someone's fault, someone ELSE better PAY - many times for non-existent damages. Frankly, with all the life changing hazards out there, I am SHOCKED that my husband, my sister, my mom....that I survived this long!

If you live in California, you can see the effects of this idiocy getting worse and worse. I stopped teaching riding to youngsters years ago because of it. While this phenom is NOT only in endurance, it IS more and more pervasive in life in general here. Sad and really aggravating.