From: ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Ed Kilpatrick
Sent: Monday, November 20, 2006 3:01 PM
To: ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [RC] MY mistake

kat, i'm sure that there a lot more besides me who agree with you about the rider's responsibility for all these things that happen to the horse.   it's just that a lot of us wont post about it, because it doesnt change how others think.   then there is a very small segment of people who will always, always, always place the blame somewhere else regardless of the situation, instead of accepting the responsibility.

cowboy ed