[RC] horse transport needed - GENTRY YOST

I am needing to ship a horse from Burdett NY to Pocatello ID . I have many horse transport companies names and numbers but I thought I just might try you all first.  Anyone crazy enough to be driving this way or half way?? Willing to split expenses etc. Or if any one really prefers one company over the rest could you let me know. This is our first experience shipping a horse and it?s a little nerve racking, hoping all will go well and safe.
Thank you Laura