[RC] AERC convention "stuff to do in after" - CTH

Hi All
I need to think about booking my flights.
I am trying to decide the dates.
What is exciting in Reno to do after convention?
One year I met up with Nikki Reynolds and we went riding for a few days.Had a great time.
In Texas Karen and I headed out to a guest ranch for a couple days.
Any ideas other then skiing (throwing myself down a hill with boards on my feet is not my idea of fun)
Thanks
in advance
email me privately