[RC] Entering Florida - Jlwarabs

Hi all-
    We are looking at trying to do a ride or 2 in FL this winter.  I have heard FL is a pain to haul horses into, so wanted to find out what was required.  I know you have to have Neg Coggins and a Health Certificate of course, anything else?  When you enter the state do you have to pull over at the weigh stations? or where?  Is that only on the main interstates, or do you have to find a place to check yourself in if you are on the smaller highways?

Thanks in advance-
Jennifer