Re: [RC] Who's the guy sleeping with his horse? - richard allen

very very unstaged (the man sleeping with his horse, not the three hunks!). The horse, Hannibal, has been lying down with Richard for four years, ever since he was a foal. If Richard gets up first, Hannibal goes and rolls where he was lying. It might look appealing but the horse neither knows nor has any respect for normal boundaries (I know, I know, our fault) and one has to warn everyone not to leave the door of the house open etc. The charm wears off, believe me.....
Nicky
richard allen