[RC] Driving trails and Competitive Trail Driving - Kearby, Kate G Civ 748 CBSG/OM

With the discussion of endurance horses becoming buggy horses, look around there are harness trails and even competitive trail driving sanctioned by umectra and ectra.  Our trail area at Stillwater Oklahoma has about 14 miles of harness trail.  My old mare drives, we have a sturdy 'off road' cart for her, the trails and to train with, we also have an antique buggy which is being restored, it will only go on the smoother trails and be used for parades, and definitely not any beginner training...  which I have to do soon because my old mare is 27, driving is easier and a good way to keep old horses active.