[RC] horsehair keepsakes - Dawn Simas

http://www.claypony.com/

Pretty ceramic pots with your horse's hair fired into them.

Also, google "horse hair hitching" for info on several people still holding true to an almost lost art of the vaqueros.  I had one in Oregon do a beautiful square from a photo of my beloved Jericho from his tail hairs after he died.  The fellow was able to hitch in two colors to capture my grey gelding's head well.  Very special.  :)

Ms. Dawn Simas
Director - Wild About Cats
Wild Feline Conservation, Education, and Rescue