[RC] - Curtis, Laura \(LauraCurtis\)

Warning Ridecamp!  I received an e-mail PayPal last night confirming my order for $699.00.  I have never bought anything from PayPal.  If you click on 'Cancel Transaction', it askes for your PayPal password or wants you to create one, which includes your e-mail address.  I am deleting the e-mail and reporting it as spam.  The "TO" in the e-mail came from Ridecamp.  Did anyone else receive such an e-mail?