RE: [RC] Weed Free - D'Arcy Demianoff-Thompson

Alright then clearly we need to harness the wind, ground the birds, and burn our raw sewage to satisfy the 'environmentalists' worried about noxious weeds in the parks.  Because Bears do defecate in the woods.  What about all of those berry weeds?  Has anyone even attempted to contest the parks leasing operations to cattle ranchers?  I do believe cattle have a built in reprocessing plant as well!  Okay, I'll stop...but you have to really wonder what this is all about to begin with.  Wildlife eat everything...the deer that come through my place don't leave a bud untouched!  (ahhh no not the 'weed free' bud types either Dr.Q)  Tell me the deer, raccoon, wolves, turkey, every migatory bird imaginable reprocess what they eat and it doesn't always 'kill' the seed!  So, clearly we need to wipe out all animal life as we know it!  *eyeroll*  In the name of 'protecting the environment' just one more thing who is going to protect us from the 'environmentalists' as we know them?

Register to Vote people!  Then get involved with EVERY single proposition on your ballots, go to town meetings, voice your opinon and let yourselves be heard!  If anything - read the Constituion of the United States.  Our horses are depending on you!

I am exhausted now and will retire my soap box and go to bed!

D'Arcy Lynne

"A friend is someone who reaches for your hand and touches your heart.  One that holds your heart in their hands as if it were glass!"