[RC] Trying to sell my SR - Kim Richman

Hello-

I am trying to sell my SR Enduro and am having a really hard time selling it. I have listed it numerous times in the classifieds here. Have also tried ebay, and other equine sites. I have been trying to sell the saddle for about 10 months now and people are interested but then after they try it they change their minds. Can anyone recommend any other sites I can go to, to sell this saddle? I think one of the main problems for me in selling this saddle is I am a small person 5'0" and 125lbs. Since this saddle was custom made for me finding someone close to or around my size is really difficult. I'm not real worried about the saddle fit on another horse since this saddle can be refit for the horse. It's the size of the person that's the problem. Are there any endurance riders out there that are small that are looking for an SR and don't want to pay the price of a brand new one?

The reason why I am getting rid of it is because last year my horse and I had a really bad accident and now whenever he sees the saddle coming towards him for me to put on him, he either pulls back or rears up. He just totally associates this saddle w/ pain and I don't want to put a saddle on him that he associates w/ pain. Another thing, is the saddle has never been a really good perfect fit for him. I believe I've had it restuffed for this particular horse 2 maybe 3 times and it seems like towards the middle of the ride season I can see white developing behind his withers which I know is not a good fit.

Anyways, if anyone has any suggestions on where else besides the classifieds here that I can go to put this saddle up for sale that would be great. Or if you know of someone small wanting one of these saddles please let them know I have one for sale.

Thank you
Kim