[RC] Shoot me....... - Spottedracer

I just finished preregistration for next sem. courses (for those of you that don't know - I'm back in college for a career change - since I can no longer make a living training horses due to my rhuematiod..I'm going for degrees in Chemistry, Biology and teaching certification..)

To graduate by spring 2008, I've got to start 'overloading' my courses.... So I just registered for 20 hours - AAAKKKKKK..... At least I get out after lunch on Wed & Fridays - plenty of time to relax and ride my Endurance mounts **grin**

- LP