[RC] withers.. - Spottedracer

This herd of Nat' Champ Morgans I'm boarding..... All are saddleseat show horses - use those cutback saddles... All look like Morabs (fine boned, look more arab than anything....)

I believe that EVERY single one (these are bays and chestnuts) - has white hair on their withers... Obviously been there a long time - so it's permanent.... Strange, since their saddles don't hit that area - or shouldn't be....

- LP