[RC] Bear Valley Ride - Carey Brock

I’d like to thank all the many people who hosted the Bear Valley ride this weekend. The ride was absolutely beautiful. The trails had perfect footing. The trees were outstandingly colorful. The trails were as tough as advertised- they said it was training for Tevis- and they weren’t kidding. However, the pulse criteria was set at 56 to protect horses. Everyone did a great job of protecting riders and horses. Ffarza and I only did Saturday- that was plenty for a couple of flat-landers in their first season. Thanks to all for such a wonderful time. I look forward to the ride next year!

Carey & Ffarza

Carey Brock

Coordinator Technology

Ceres Unified School District