Re: [RC] A Question for the guys on RC - Barbara McCrary

I've had mine for 56 years and I'm sure not letting go of him now.  He may not be perfectly trained, but I'm VERY attached and bonded to him.

Barbara
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Monday, November 06, 2006 2:59 PM
Subject: Re: [RC] A Question for the guys on RC

Would he pass a pre-purchase exam??  There's got to be something  wrong with him.

I think I'll keep the one I have now.  He is pit crew trained very well.

Chris Paus <chrisnstar@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I've got one I'll hand over pretty cheap.

"Whisper words of wisdom, let it be." The Beatles

Chris

6, 2006 4:51:52 PM

Do like me....go find one.  In my case, I had to literally pluck him off a tractor in the field.

Stephanie E Caldwell <biothanetack@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Yeah... Sadly for us girls! ;)

Sponsored Link

Free Uniden 5.8GHz Phone System with Packet8 Internet Phone Service