[RC] What do you think when coming off your horse . . - Peggy B-Smith

The last time my mare did her drop the shoulder & spin and I was flung off, I immediately jumped up and took off running after her - thinking "I wonder how she'd look on a plate in a French restaurant?"

This mare always takes off when I come off. You'd think after all the miles we've done together she'd have just a tiny bit of attachment to the one who feeds and takes care of her!
The only time she stuck around was when she fell on a narrow trail - which she had never done - and stood there looking at me in the stickers, like "how'd the heck did this happen?"

Peggy Bergman-Smith
Bear Valley Springs, CA