[RC] what you think when coming off a horse? - Karen Williams

I pretty much blank out my mind, close my eyes and relax.  When I open my eyes again I'm usually on my back on the ground with the reins clutched in my hand.

This method also worked pretty well years ago when I broadsided a car with my motorcycle (after it pulled out in front of me) ..... except when I opened my eyes, my first thought was "get the license plate number".

Karen

Karen Williams
Spotsylvania, VA
www.mattariver.com