[RC] outdated medications - Mary Ann Spencer

Sometimes medications deteriorate in such a way that can cause some illness.  I do not know all of them but Tetracycline is one of them.  Can damage kidneys.  Perhaps there is someone with some pharmacy/chemistry back ground here that can add to this.

Our outdated medications are often given back to the manufacturer and reissued to 3rd world countries with new expiration date if the medication is ok.  I personally don't worry for a few yrs except for antibiotics or any that need to maintain levels.