[RC] rider - Dunn, Meghan

I am a current student at Oklahoma State University therefore I had to sell my horse. I have been doing endurance almost 9 years and am experienced with many different types of horses. If you need to look at my record look up Meghan Dunn Kingwood Tx 20668. I stopped riding this summer after I sold my horse and now I am currently looking to start riding again. If anyone has an extra horse that they would like raced or need raced in the central region or around Oklahoma area then I am very willing. Please contact me at meghan.dunn@xxxxxxxxxxx if you can help me!
Thanks
Meghan Dunn