Re: [RC] bucking twh/ what you think when coming off a horse? - patty peck

Happened to me just today......First time I have been off a horse in many years.  All I could think of , on my way  to the ground was that it wasn't really happening, because I never come off a horse.  PP

Keith Kibler <kwkibler@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Or a herd of deer pring up right in front of you, your green horse turns into an olympic long jumper, sideways mind you and there you go.

and those who matter don't mind.² -Dr. Seuss