From: "Sky Ranch" <skyranch@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: [RC]   November EN

I just received my November EN yesterday, and I couldn't believe it -- =
just when I'm considering insuring my horses, there's an article in EN =
about .. ta da .. equine insurance.

Many thanks to anyone and everyone who is responsible for producing such =
an outstanding, monthly, mag -- it's always the first thing I open when =
I see it in my mailbox.  Before I even get out the door of the post =
office, I have my head down, looking at it, and not watching where I'm =
going.  <g>

Carla Richardson
Colorado
information.  If you are not the addressee or authorized to
receive this for the addressee, you must not use, copy,
disclose or take any action based on this message or any
information herein.  If you have received this message in
error, please advise the sender immediately by reply e-mail
and delete this message.  Thank you for your cooperation.