[RC] E-Z Stepper Horseshoes - Sky Ranch

I tried and tried to find the website for E-Z stepper horseshoes that are advertised in the new Endurance News (p. 31).  The website, as shown, comes up with nothing.  I   Googled it, and came up with nothing.

So... I tried something else.  I took the *s* out and voila, the website is at

You'd think Google would have "found" it, but it didn't.  Looks like an intriguing product.

Carla Richardson
Colorado