[RC] Santa Fe ride - Sherry Brunkhardt - oddfarm

Sherry, This ride is very unusual in many ways but I think it is going to be pretty cool.

First of all, there are only team entries. If someone who is not listed on a team when registry starts in Santa Fe, and wants to ride somewhere along the trail, they will have to pay $100 for the day. While the entry fees seem steep, it breaks down somewhat like this.

A super team is $4500. If you have 7 riders riding every day that works out to about $65 a day per rider. The entry fee covers your typical ride amenities, as well as dinners every night for your team. Now, your team doesn't have to be all riders, because you will need someone to move your rig everyday. So your crew is also a part of your team.

I too, have lots of questions and will be calling Mr. Phillips for answers so that I can make a "presentation" to my home girls. We have been talking about this and really want to do it. Logistically, it might be a tad tricky. I am sure the web page for the ride will be updated soon (especially since some money is due by Nov. 21 or so) so that people can make a decision.

Lisa Salas, The Odd Farm