[RC] Wanna ride in Australia, Kat? - Splendacrest Endurance

Kat said:

Is that an invitation?  If so, find me
a horse to ride, and I accept.

Hey Kat, what about Australia?  I'd be willing to give you a ride here next year.  We are in Queensland, with conditions pretty similar to Orange County.  Look up our ride schedule for next year at:  www.aera.asn.au/qera

There are two FEI *** 160km (100mile) rides scheduled, in May and June, as well as several 80km (50mile) rides throughout the year.  Our season runs from March through to October.
You will need to get permission from your National Federation in the form of a Letter of No Objection (LNO) for the FEI rides, and such a letter would also be advisable for our regular rides as well (just to prove to our powers-that-be that you are an endurance rider!).

As for wildlife, all I can offer for your camera bug is wallabies and goannas.... and maybe a snake or two.  Although some rides also have drop-bears... a hazard that most Aussies learn to live with.

Check out my program at www.freewebs.com/splendacrest

Best regards

Jay Randle
SPLENDACREST ENDURANCE TRAINING